Friday, July 10, 2009

Cat People (#4,5)



I used this photo for mashup and image generator - I also did a peace symbol image generator but it was so lame I couldn't publish it!

Why are most librarians cat people?? This has always confounded me until I started looking for dogs and book photos on flickr. Cats are definitely the smarter animal. They rarely let themselves be photographed doing something undignified. In photos of dogs and books, the books usually met a sad demise or the dogs actually let their owners put a pair of reading glasses on them and take their photo slobbering on a book. Pathetic. Says more about the owner than the dog.




Disclaimer: I am allergic to some cats, we feed 4-6 feral cats (have had 5 fixed) (this is my husband's fault), I grew up with dogs but have had cats and dogs as an adult, I cried shamelessly at the end of Marley and Me (both the book and the movie), I don't believe a cat has ever made me cry shamelessly- wait, I just remembered Thomasina - retract last statement, I have definitely spent more money on vet bills for dogs (didn't know there were large dog surcharges until I had 2 very large dogs) and finally I am fighting the urge to have another non-feral pet.


No comments:

Post a Comment